We visit the main monuments of historic Seville (The Giralda Tower, The Archive of the Indies, Cathedral, Santa Cruz neighborhood, The Royal Alcazar Palace, The Salvador, …), we run along the Guadalquivir and Arenal neighborhood (Triana Bridge, Maestranza bullring , Charity Hospital, The Gold Tower ,Port os Seville….), and we enjoy by the Maria Luisa Park, Spain Square and Murillo’s Garden.
Running Seville Route 1
- Customized routes according to your interests and adapted to your level. We will run up to 10 kilometres that may be shortened if you wish. The running tour will last approximately 1 hour. All you need is to pack in your running shoes.
- You need not to be a super athlete, the routes vary from genuine beginners to experienced marathoners.
- The tour-runners of Alma Running Tour carefully design a running tour with routes especially for you. You will decide the rythm that fits you.
- It could be a continuous route that makes stops to take photos, cool down, or just contemplate the beauty of some places.
- We offer a brief explanation of monuments, churches, neighborhoods, places, as well as make recommendations on cultural activities, places to visit, different activities to do, and places to eat.
6:00, 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30, 16:00, 16:30, 17:00, 17:30, 18:00, 18:30, 19:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00, 21:30, 22:00, 22:30, 23:00, 23:30, 00:00